Monday, November 28, 2016

Hoyt Bows

Everyone has their favorite compound bow company. Over the last 5 years we have seen companies like Obsession, Prime, and Elite bows burst on to the hunting scene. From all that I have read all of these bows are extremely reliable and good shooting bows. However, for some of us out there you just can’t beat tradition. My very first bow was a Hoyt. I was twelve when I received my first bow. Needless to say, that was by far my best Christmas ever. At the time when I got this bow I was only able to pull about 50 to 55 pounds so I got the mid-range hunting bow. The first thing I noticed was how smooth it was to draw, being my first bow I did not know what to expect and this draw cycle did nothing but start me on my obsession with Hoyt archery. After this I started following Hoyt and their releasing of their new bow and technologies. I have since then upgraded to the Faktor 30, which I love. Before buying this bow I shot many of the competitors bows but it simply did not feel the same as the Hoyt did. With both of the bows I have owned from Hoyt, I have never had a problem with any one of them. The technologies that they continue to put onto the bows is absolutely unreal. My favorite thing with the Hoyt bows is the fact that they are completely customization. Each Hoyt bow comes with the option of different colors from red to green to blue to pink to orange. This gives the buyer a since of ownership which to me at least makes me want to buy Hoyt for forever. Many people say though that it is not about the looks it is about the performance. Let me tell you that these bows do not lack at all in the performance aspect of anything. I will guarantee you that these bows are fast, quiet, and dependable. They are also very shooter friendly and forgiving which is always good thing for us bow hunters.  From a young kid to a woman to a man Hoyt has a perfect bow for everyone that they will love. I have created as tradition to only shoot a Hoyt and it will be the only bow I will ever shoot. 

No comments:

Post a Comment